Monday 30 December 2013

Happy New Year! - Cairns Australia / January 2014

The queens speech 2013 promoted quiet contemplation balance and spiritual reflection

Happy New Year Wellness Warriors!

I just wanted to take this opportunity to wish you well for 2014. May it bring peace and love to one and all.

I have been very excited of late - I feel great things in the air - energy shifting. The queen sounding very 'cosmic' and right-on in her speech on Christmas day (I have never really considered myself a royalist but I loved some of the queens speech this year)- talk of Transcendental Meditation on the mainstream news here in Australia today (click HERE for more information about this - I meditate twice a day and it has changed my life!)- a general push in all domains towards healthier eating/lifestyle  - having some tear jerking feedback from my last post about slowing down - seeing my students eyes glowing and sparkling after a yoga class = magic moment - looking up at the sky and knowing that all is well.

Big love to you all

Mounira x

Ps Look out for my next blog post which will be about creating your own little health retreat at home! I'll be giving lots of hot tips on how to detox safely through yoga and a health retreat plan that you can do at home so watch this space.




No comments:

Post a Comment