Tuesday 10 December 2013

I'm back................Melbourne Australia / December 2013


Hello!

You have probably been wondering why I started my blog in August 2013 and then went all quiet........or maybe not!! Either way I'm back now after an operation and raring to go.....and I really really did allow myself ample time to heal which is SO important (3 cycles of the moon in fact) -  most people underestimate the amount of time it takes for our beautiful bodies to recover from surgery and anesthesia. I was gentle and kind and here I am feeling good again now. Plotting and planning the next phase of life here in the tropics in Australia and then Japan.

I'll hopefully be running classes events and workshops in Cairns Townsville Melbourne and Japan before arriving back in the UK in April/May 2014 so look out for information and share share share! Get involved and FOLLOW ME BY EMAIL for all updates.

All the best and take good care of yourself over the Christmas period. Be good most of time; take time out for you and have a little of what you fancy ;-) ........but not too much..........he he.

Mounira x x x

Ps I LOVE to hear from you so please do drop me a line! I was recently contacted by an old friend who is tree surgeon asking me advice about yoga exercises for his aching back and neck. I am putting together a few sequences for him to help which I'm so happy to do. Can I help you with something? Do you have a question for me? Ask away please.......

1 comment:

  1. I also had a friend who was asking about Cervical Spondylosis and I have worked out some asanas for her too.

    ReplyDelete